If all the questions above are playing in your mind, let Inhouse Granny Flat break it down for you!
There are 3 important things you need to consider when decide to build a granny flat:
- BUDGET: Only you can determine the budget don't let any other builder or company tell you what you can and can't afford.
- SHOP AROUND: Inhouse Granny Flat highly recommends for you to shop around, as you may already know there are a lot of granny flat builders in the market. We highly encourage you to shop around so that you can appreciate what Inhouse Granny Flat can do for you. Compare apples for apples.
- DESIGN: Inhouse Granny Flat has many designs for you to choose from. If you have any special or particular needs, Inhouse Granny Flat can custom design a granny flat to suit your property at no extra cost.
- Inhouse Granny Flat will return your call within 24 hours from receiving your online enquiry.
- Inhouse Granny Flat will carry out an online assessment of your property, as well as provide you with an information pack and detailed quotation subject to a site inspection within 4 hours of receiving your site details.
.......... This will all happen before we even visit your site .........
- Inhouse Granny Flat will then carry out a free site inspection and provide you with a detailed fixed-price building contract with no hidden cost or additional fees. We will disclose everything to you up-front in detail.
- Inhouse Granny Flat only charges $6,500 for your granny flat approval, and only a $2,000 deposit is required upfront. The remaining balance will be paid once we have completed your approval. In the event we cannot get your granny flat approved, Inhouse promise a 100% money back guarantee and your deposit of $2,000 will be refunded back to you.
- Inhouse Granny Flat has a showroom located at Castle Hill where you can walk through, feel, touch and see all the inclusions we will be providing you before you commit to buy. This way, we are adamant you will be 100% satisfied with what we are offering to you.
Inhouse welcomes you to view our recently built granny flat this Saturday the 18th of February at:
3 Bedivere Street, Blacktown : 10:00am - 1:00pm
Come and walk through a fully completed granny flat and experience the modern touches and appeal. Our experienced staff will guide you through the granny flat and answer any questions you may have.